Saturday, June 12, 2010

Korcula

Another day, another Dalmatian Island, life is rough. We found the campsite last night after a 30 minute walk with packs (why I indulge Tom is still beyond me). We set up camp, and went for a lovely dinner on the beach after a quick dip in the ocean. It was a swealtering hot day today and since I am still recovering from that burn I was waering as much of my full coverage clothing as possible, not fun!

Korcula is another bautiful town with crystal clear water and friendly people, but we are tight for time so tomorrow it is off to Dubrovnik!

WE are currently looking into options for getting to prague from Croatia. Right now it is looking like an overnight train and a 12 hour bus ride....soooooo fun!

1 comment:

  1. Nice post! The nature on the south-western part of the island of Korcula is also cool to explore.

    ReplyDelete