Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Caves

Today we went on a tour of some caves and if I thought it was cold above ground, below ground was a whole different story. Freezing. We tagged along with a high school tour and some imature member of our group set off the alarm because he touched the wall of the cave. You guessed it, Tom. He just haaad to touch the stalagmite! I was terrified I thought the alarm was to let us know that te cave was collapsing!!! Luckily the worst that came from the alarm was Tom getting scolded by the guide, and not us getting trapped 20 feet underground, phew.

Off to uncle number 2 tonight!

3 comments:

  1. I read this aloud to Luc- we both had a good laugh. And FYI, we may as well be in caves here in Vancouver...the weather has been total crapola.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lack of pictures make me sad though.

    ReplyDelete